Henna, Becoming Moonlight, Pros-Aide...What's the difference?
Top to bottom in this picture:
1. Henna applied with a cone.
2. Pros-Aide® Cream Adhesive applied with a cone. The line flattens out.
3. Becoming Moonlight® Gilding Paste applied with a cone. The gilding paste makes a finer, firmer line than the other two.
1. Henna has to stay in the skin for a long time to leave a good stain.
2. Pros-Aide® Cream Adhesive becomes transparent when it dries. That makes it difficult to keep track of larger, more complex designs.
3. Becoming Moonlight® Gilding Paste stays white so you can keep track of complex work. You can apply glitter or powder any time after a few minutes drying.
1. Glitter clings to henna, but is gone the next day.
2. Glitter clings to Pros-Aide® Cream Adhesive, and will stay in place for up to ten days.
3. Glitter clings to Becoming Moonlight® Gilding Paste and will stay in place for up to ten days.